* standard is a connection box on top (12 h) for most motors.
That connection can be placed in factory on the side (3 h, 9 h). (see picture)
* N-motors (see mechanical part) have a connection box integrated in the rear flange. (see picture)
* oil burner motors are usually supplied with no connection box. We can supply a connection box, or make the cables longer, or supply a connector.
cables with isolated sleeve:(see picture)
- connection box
- connection box for increased number of terminals
- big connection box including capacitor
- A.M.P. connector
- harting connector
- switch incorporated in connection box
- open terminal board